Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Sunday 13 January 2019

It's not all doom and gloom.

A walk around a local lake recently showed signs of an impending Spring. The Coots were very feisty and chasing rivals away and even sometimes off the lake. The Grey Herons were setting up nest sites and some actually on the nests. Great Crested Grebes were seen to do their courtship displays. All very exciting for me, as it reminds me that these short dark days won't be forever and that Spring will come again and so will the sunshine.

Coot

Great Crested Grebe


3 comments:

  1. Thanks once again for joining the link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2019/01/what-flirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots and I always look forward to my favorite season, spring

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.