Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Friday 19 September 2014

Weasel - Holme-next-the-Sea

My parents and I had a lovely walk along the boardwalks at Holme. The beach and sea were on one side and heathland on the other. It was pretty quiet on the bird front, but on the walk back I walked on the path through the heath and bushes. I came across this little ginger guy. He was so cute. I think we were both surprised to see each other. He kept looking at me then scampering away. Then he'd come back and take another look, almost to say I can't believe you're here. This happened a few times before it disappeared down a hole.
Cute little paws and a very short ginger tale. It's been confirmed as a Weasel, and yet another first for me.



19 comments:

  1. Great shots of the weazel! I like his white bib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look very cute and not something that is commonly seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific little animal! I would've been so thrilled to see him! I would think that maybe the walk you went on is hardly used, hence its curiousity?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable critter and awesome photos.. Thank you for linking up, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute shots, it's great he was so curious and posed so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's adorable! a blogger pal of mine in montana just posted one of these this week. amazing, they look like the same type. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic shots. What a wonderful animal. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty, thanks for showing us Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen a weasel in the wild, either. *Jealous!*

    Great shots, too.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great luck to see and get such photos. I know them only as running coat spots, faster than a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a curious little fellow and oh so cute. Loved your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He really is cute - we don't have them in my part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful captures of this cute and curious little weasel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful shots of a great little animal - its been a while since I have seen one! Thankfully they were never introduced here, it would have probably ended badly!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!
    These are very special shots, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.