Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Thursday 29 August 2013

Real birds once again............

I'm really looking forward to another trip to Norfolk in a few weeks with my parents. I've not been in the Autumn before so I am looking forward to seeing some migrants on the move. Hopefully I'll catch up with a few rarities and maybe some new lifers too. I did just that when I visited in the Winter this year. I managed to photograph the Black-bellied Dipper that stayed for quite some time in Thetford.








This is the Dipper that you'd normally see in Britain. There is a chestnut colour below the white bib that is not on the Black-bellied Dipper above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.