Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Thursday 22 August 2013

Gauntlet Bird of Prey Centre Part 2

Continuing on from my last post. I decided to focus on the heads of certain birds. More to get me used to the camera again and it's capabilities than anything else. Anyway, I had great fun and there's not much else to say. I was quite please with the results, although some may say it doesn't matter because they are not wild birds. Well it's not my intention to mislead anyone. These are captive birds, but they helped me rediscover my mojo for birding and my camera. So thank you Gauntlet.

 The beautiful Peregrine Falcon


Common Buzzard


The White-tailed Sea Eagle

Golden Eagle


Bald Eagle

 
The lovely Black chested Buzzard Eagle

2 comments:

  1. beautiful shots Adam and no doubt has given you the ammunition to keep on photographing birds, anywhere...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.