Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Friday 23 June 2023

Reed and Sedge Warblers - Cley

A May walk from the Cley visitor centre to the hides brings a cacophony of noise from the reeds, grasses, bushes, shrubs and trees. Sometimes the birds singing will be kind and show themselves to you before dropping down out of sight again. It can be a long wait and you have to be ready with the binoculars or camera for the brief glimpse. 

I was fortunate to have some decent light and some quick views when I last visited my parents. 

Reed Warbler





Sedge Warbler





9 comments:

  1. Beautiful series of photos of the Reed Warbler.
    Picture 7 is my favourite.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful warblers, great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to catch the birds in song! Love the first one and how well it blends in to the weeds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little birds. Love your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning series of photos of the Reed Warbler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice images of the warbler. I have been surprised at how little bird song I am hearing in the morning. Not a good omen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some amazing pictures of these birds that like to hide in the reeds - how wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.