Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Friday 26 October 2012

Gadwall

At the lake near my parent's house I came across several pairs of Gadwall. A nice duck but quite shy. I've never had them stay around long once they've clocked me. Still, I was getting some nice shots of them while hiding behind a bush.

 
Then, a bloody dog came and scared them to the middle of the lake.


As annoyed as I was with the dog at the time, I was quite pleased with some of the results.

7 comments:

  1. great feather and splash action! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ducks to see through a scope Adam... not as dull as they look with the naked eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the action in these images, so thank the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great action shots!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...that 4th photo down from the top is stupendous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful...

    Have a good week,

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great action shots! I'm glad that bird came around, too.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.