Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Friday 16 December 2011

Snow is Falling.......

(and the birds need feeding)

We were greeted by the first snow of the winter this morning. Which can only mean one thing in my garden. Quick, feed the birds!
Food went down pretty sharpish and we were soon visited by the regular Cheadle Hulme birds.
Blue, Great and Coal Tit, House Sparrow, Robin, Dunnock, Blackbirds, Collard Doves, Wood Pigeona, Magpies, Starlings and a Rook.
I'd really like a Sparrowhawk to come down and take one of the feral Pigeons that seem to be around, but I am sure I won't be that lucky. Here's hoping though.


Go on, you know you want to.



A Blackbird



I can see you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.