I always look forward to a visit to RSPB Bempton, on the East Yorkshire coast. It's a chance to get up close to our sea birds in their nesting habitat, and not looking at some floating dots in the distance. It's even better when the weather is good, and it was another hot one. The birds didn't disappoint either, with hundreds and thousands of Gannets, Guillemots, Razorbills, Kittiwakes, Fulmars and Puffins all within touching distance as they went about their business of raising their young on the cliffs. The sights, sounds and smells are a real privilege to witness. I recommend it to anyone who has an interest in wildlife and even those who don't.
You can see highlights of my trip here:
Fulmar
No comments:
Post a Comment
I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.