Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Saturday 13 July 2024

Marsh Harrier - Cley

Cley on the North Norfolk coast always has so much to offer. Even at times of the year where there doesn't seem to be too much about, something will pop up that makes the visit worthwhile or memorable. The Marsh Harriers are a regular fixture here now and you'd be unlucky not to see one while here. Sitting in Bishop's Hide I had some really good views of a pair quartering the reeds and water. With good morning light, this one glided straight towards me.

Marsh Harrier


 









3 comments:

  1. Hello. It is a wonderful bird. Great serie of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome flight captures of the Marsh Harrier! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful captures! Marsh Harriers spread terror and agitate resident birds here.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.