Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Friday 25 April 2014

Wheatear at Cley Beach

I did manage to find some Wheatear when I was in Norfolk. It took a couple of visits down to Cley beach to spot them though. I ventured out nice and early to try and beat the dog walkers and to get some time to myself. The first day I only managed one female, but the next visit yielded two males and two females, plus I had great sunlight. Here are just a few for you.


A familiar pose atop a fence post.


16 comments:

  1. Pretty bird and colorings. Great shots! Thanks for sharing your post with my critter party. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Adam WOW! These are absolutely stunning shots of this beautiful little bird. That last shot would make an good entry for Tex's Good Fences! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shots of this bird. It's a lovely bird and oh my that last shot is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Beautiful. That last photo is priceless!!! I love to draw birds with sketching them in pencil...and this one I mentioned would make a great drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bird. Really like the coloring. Nice shots, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! What an adorable little bird, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous shots of these beautiful birds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos and great to see; is a very rare bird in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful images of a beautiful bird ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty birds, great shots! I really like the one on the barbed wire.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a neat bird, nice coloring great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stuff Adam. Looks like you had a very fruitful trip.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.