Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Saturday 25 August 2012

North Wales coast.

Not a great deal of birding activity on my holiday, but here are a few shots I did manage of the various wildlife in North Wales.

A Curlew on the Conwy estuary.

 I think this is a Mink scampering across the beach.

It was harassed all the way by a group of Jackdaws.
 
A rabbit that my daughter Eleanor thought was very cute.

Kashmiri goats on the Great Orme

4 comments:

  1. nice set of critters! poor mink. sweet rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a mink before. What a great spot and well done for capturing it on the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos..we had a mink come in a year ago and it cleaned everything out. It could be seen carrying the muskrats away. We had very few nesting waterfowl on the pond. They are am apex predator...for such a small animal..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful images Adam... it's a lovely place to visit.. and not too far from home.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.