Friday, 7 August 2026

Norfolk Birding (again)

A long weekend at my parents always gives me the opportunity to look for birds that I don't really get on my doorstep. This visit was no different, with some really good views of two Glossy Ibis and loads of Bearded Tits. Add to that the waders and sea birds such as Curlew, Lapwings, Dunlin, Ringed Plovers, Gannets and Terns. The weather was very good on the first day, and then very cloudy on the second, but I made the most of both days and managed to capture a good collection of species. I even got some decent video too.

You can watch my latest adventure here:


Bearded Tit




Curlew

Glossy Ibis



Linnet

Little Egret

Sedge Warbler

Wren


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.